The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | This is my first day as a blogger. I know not what... »

Okay, so I submitted the site to some search engines, received a comment, and had my profile viewed 20 times!

I think I am on my way.

The great thing about blogging is the power it gives you to speak to the world (or the 5 people that end up reading this). I have to admit that although I would never want to be a politician, I love to have my opinion heard.

Jane Lake's five most important values:

1) Peace (War is stupid, let's play instead. Even kids know that!)
2) Love (Needs to be taught in school, and not just on Valentine's day!)

Well, two for now is fine. You will need to stay tuned for the other three.

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares