The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | It is only appropriate on 6/6/06 to address the he... » | Okay, so I submitted the site to some search engin... » | This is my first day as a blogger. I know not what... »

Tomorrow I am auditioning for a new game show, "Chain Reaction", where 3 gals compete against three guys. I think my friends and I will kick some proverbial butt!


There is a test and an interview. I am not too worried about the test as we are all brainiacs, but the interview may be a challenge, as my friends can be loose cannons.

I don't know what the potential prize money is yet, but anything will be an upgrade.

Any advice is appreciated.

Wish us luck!

I hope the game show is fun, unlike other "reality" shows where you have to eat some weird parts of an animal!

good luck

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares