The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake Plans Her Future! » | Jane Lake Likes to Blog! » | So the audition for the game show went well!!We ha... » | Wow! A lot of big news today. 1) Al Zaqarwi dead. ... » | Tomorrow I am auditioning for a new game show, "Ch... » | It is only appropriate on 6/6/06 to address the he... » | Okay, so I submitted the site to some search engin... » | This is my first day as a blogger. I know not what... »

Britney, Madonna, Kabbalah, and Jane Lake


What do all these things have in common?

NOTHING!!!!!

I had a little involvement in Kabbalah years ago and I can say, like anything, it has its positives and negatives, but the biggest negative I saw was the focus on fundraising.

Religion is about your relationship with a supreme being, not money.

When I came to New York, I was bombarded with Scientologists (Dianetics) wanting to help me, if I would just pay up for their excellent training course!

Let's remember that you can pray anywhere (and yes, it does help!), and it's free!

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares