The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and September 11th! » | Jane Lake and Paris Hilton! » | Jane Lake and Artificial Intelligence » | Jane Lake and Back To School » | Jane Lake and Glenn Ford! » | Jane Lake and Scientology! » | Jane Lake and Compromise! » | Jane Lake and Pluto! » | Jane Lake and the Morning-After Pill! » | Jane Lake and John McCain! »

Jane Lake and Pluto Updated!


It is official. Pluto is now asteroid 134340! I am excited as everyone knows 134340 is 2239 times 60. Since 22 is my favorite number, ex-Pluto is now my favorite asteroid!

By the way, can everyone please vote in the upcoming elections? I'm tired of being the proxy for so many others who would rather watch the results on TV. This isn't baseball. A nice groundswell of additional voters can easily sway an election in our 50 - 50 country. So in honor of the new asteroid, lets get an additional 134,340 people out to vote. (In NYC at least!)

So if 22 is your favorite number or you like chocolate, please vote!

I'm going to vote!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares