The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and Blogs! » | Jane Lake and Abortion! » | Jane Lake and Children! » | Jane Lake on Steak! » | Jane Lake Begins Her Quest! » | Jane Lake and the Obligatory Father's Day Post » | Jane Lake and Bill Gates! » | Jane Lake and New York City! » | Jane Lake Tells It Like It Is! » | Jane Lake and Nick Lachey »

Jane Lake and Work


I am not lazy, but I will be the first to admit that if I won the lottery, or more people contribute to my $5b quest (see donation button above), the first thing I would do is quit my job.

People who love working 14 hours a day in an office building scare me. What is better than sleeping in, going out for brunch, walking around the city, surfing the internet, catching a movie, and back for an afternoon nap. Being with friends and family are the times I am happiest. Living for the weekends is not fun. I have to work on at least getting a work from home job.

Between my quest, Chain Reaction, and the lottery, something has to break!

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares