The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and Ignorance » | Jane Lake and True Love » | Jane Lake and The Sudan! » | Jane Lake and North Korea » | Jane Lake and Cell Phones » | Jane Lake and the Obligatory Independence Day Post » | Jane Lake and the Supreme Court » | Jane Lake and Mo' Money » | Jane Lake and Promptness » | Jane Lake and Rain! »

Jane Lake and Kyle MacDonald


Kyle MacDonald is the blogger who bartered a red paper clip on Craigslist for something better with the dreams of trading up until he had a house. Apparently he succeeded with the help of Corbin Bernsen.

Many people thought it was a lark and unachievable just as many people believe my $5b quest is a lark and unachievable, but dreams do and will come true.

Be my Corbin Bernsen and get me to my goal. The difference is that I will save lives from poverty, abortion, and war. Just click on my donation link above and make all of our dreams come true.

Congrats to the Quebecois man that got his house in Saskatchewan!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares