The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and Promptness » | Jane Lake and Rain! » | Jane Lake and Swearing! » | Jane Lake and Work » | Jane Lake and Blogs! » | Jane Lake and Abortion! » | Jane Lake and Children! » | Jane Lake on Steak! » | Jane Lake Begins Her Quest! » | Jane Lake and the Obligatory Father's Day Post »

Jane Lake and Mo' Money


My $5 billion quest is progressing nicely! Keep the contributions coming. Remember for a measly $100 contribution you can become a full fledged member of the Jane Lake Save the World Panel. For $1,000 you can be a charter member. For $10,000, you will be on the board.

I have tried working for money, but lets face it, work is work and fun is fun. I happen to prefer fun. I'd rather volunteer my time for causes I really believe in, and directly help the most people. Writing presentations and emailing coworkers just doesn't kick it.

So please contribute anything you can. If the donations keep up at the current rate, I will meet my $5b quest on April 22nd, 2034.

I can't believe that someone who is capable of working would stoop to begging from her blog.

Agreed, only an asswipe begs for money.

"I have tried working for money, but lets face it, work is work and fun is fun. I happen to prefer fun."

I couldn't agree more!!!

You just said wha I think!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares