The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and Nancy Grace! » | Jane Lake and Science! » | Jane Lake and Mel Gibson » | The Lucky Blog Post » | Jane Lake and the Subway » | Jane Lake and a Foudroyant Day! » | Jane Lake and Laughter! » | Jane Lake and Religion! » | Jane Lake and Miracles! » | Jane Lake and Numbers! »

Jane Lake and The Seasons!


I thought a nice non-controversial subject may be in order. My favorite seasons in order are spring, fall, summer, and winter. I don't think I am unique here, but this is my reasoning.

Spring is the best because you just got through winter which is the worst so in comparison it seems that much better. School ends, season finales on tv, and flowers. It doesn't get any better.

Fall is second because it's cooler than summer. It feels like a new beginning and the changing colors of the leaves are incredible. New tv shows, Halloween and Thanksgiving. This is a time for family and friends.

Summer is not as great because it gets too hot and humid. I am not a water person and everything seems on hold waiting for fall. Reruns, parade holidays (July 4th, Labor day), and sunburn take away a lot of points.

Winter is the worst because when it is below 20 degrees, it is just too cold to enjoy anything. You are trapped inside and always looking for something to do. Decent holidays, fun in the snow (as long as its not too much), and hot chocolate save an otherwise brutal season.

Hi there!

I have a challenge for all the Lovers around the world:

Please, visit my blog and send your Love Message to: 1millionlovemessages@gmail.com

Let’s make history writing about the most beautiful thing in the globe.

1 Blog, 1 Million Love Messages from All Around The World

Thanks,

1MillionLoveMessages.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares