The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and Pluto Updated! » | Jane Lake and September 11th! » | Jane Lake and Paris Hilton! » | Jane Lake and Artificial Intelligence » | Jane Lake and Back To School » | Jane Lake and Glenn Ford! » | Jane Lake and Scientology! » | Jane Lake and Compromise! » | Jane Lake and Pluto! » | Jane Lake and the Morning-After Pill! »

Jane Lake and Friendship!


I rank my friends as follows:

1) Acquaintance - someone who you wouldn't invite to a party but would not avoid at a party if you saw them.

2) Friend - someone who you would invite to a party but you realize the friendship is circumstancial and temporary.

3) Good friend - someone who you look forward to hanging out with but wouldn't trust with your darkest secrets.

4) Great friend - someone who has proven themselves through time by their actions and interactions.

5) Special friend - one of the first people you want to call to tell about the good news. Trusted and special because you share great times and a similar outlook.

6) Dear friend - akin to family. Someone you would trust with your life.

I tend to form 1's and 6's. I have had a 5 turn into a 0, so you don't always know for sure. I am not social enough to get 2's and 3's and my 4's are typically high school and college friends. A 6 is worth its weight in gold and if you have more than 1 you are very lucky! I have 2!

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares