The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and The Moon! » | Jane Lake and Michael J Fox! » | Jane Lake and Theme Songs! » | Jane Lake and Saving Money! » | Jane Lake and Drugs! » | Jane Lake and O.J. Simpson! » | Jane Lake and Singing! » | Jane Lake and Race! » | Jane Lake and Muhammad Yunus! » | Jane Lake and Blame! »

Jane Lake and The Ocean!


How could I talk about the moon without saying a little something about the ocean whose tides are affected by the moon.

It is quite apparent how powerful and awesome the ocean is, but did you realize that half the oxygen we breathe comes from the ocean.

To get an interesting perspective, view this short film:

Go to

Breathing Oceans!

Click ok to authorize it will play full screen

I honestly had no idea! Despite that, I still had a great respect for the ocean.

Well, that was "breath-taking" to say the least :). Being very high on environment, I liked it a lot..good choice!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares