The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and Scrabble! » | Jane Lake and Recycling! » | Jane Lake and Thanksgiving! » | Jane Lake and Excuses! » | Jane Lake and Election Day! » | Jane Lake and Saddam Hussein! » | Jane Lake and Heroes! » | Jane Lake and The Ocean! » | Jane Lake and The Moon! » | Jane Lake and Michael J Fox! »

Jane Lake and Worrying!

I am on vacation this week but I figured I would try to fit in a little poem:

Worrying
by Jane Lake

Don't worry about your future, it inevitably will come,
Don't worry about your past, as living there just might be dumb,
But especially don't worry about the things you don't control
as twenty one times out of twenty two, you tend to reach your goal.

Worrying just slows you down, and worries those around you,
Calm and steady wins the race and this just isn't my view,
but it's important enough to say again, for most of you don't listen.
Hakuna Matata says it all and helps your life to glisten.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares