The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and Friendship! » | Jane Lake and Pluto Updated! » | Jane Lake and September 11th! » | Jane Lake and Paris Hilton! » | Jane Lake and Artificial Intelligence » | Jane Lake and Back To School » | Jane Lake and Glenn Ford! » | Jane Lake and Scientology! » | Jane Lake and Compromise! » | Jane Lake and Pluto! »

Jane Lake and Corporate America!


When I first graduated from college, the last thing I wanted to do was work 9 to 5 for a corporation.

Of course, that is exactly what I did. First, it was just to save some money for acting. Then as you move up the ladder and make more money it becomes like a drug. Then you get laid off and you say "What was I doing?" Then a recruiter calls with a job for 50% more money and you say "Yeahhh!!" Then you hate your boss and say "Why am I doing this?" Then a recruiter call with a job for 50% more money and you say "Yeahhh!!"

Finally, you get high enough up in the food chain where you don't have to do any work because your staff does it all, and you get to surf the web and post on blogs, and a recruiter calls with a job for 50% more money with more responsibility and you say, "I'm happy where I am."

All in all, I'd rather be on a beach sucking down margaritas, but I'm not cleaning toilets either (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Yep...thats exactly it.

Damn recruiter hasnt called me in a while though.

*sigh*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares