The 2006 Weblog Awards Sometimes Free is too Expensive...
Google
 
Web janelake.blogspot.com
Please Donate to My Quest to Raise $5 Billion

« Home | Jane Lake and Worrying! » | Jane Lake and Scrabble! » | Jane Lake and Recycling! » | Jane Lake and Thanksgiving! » | Jane Lake and Excuses! » | Jane Lake and Election Day! » | Jane Lake and Saddam Hussein! » | Jane Lake and Heroes! » | Jane Lake and The Ocean! » | Jane Lake and The Moon! »

Jane Lake and Returning to Work!


I am back!

Although it is always a disappointment when vacations end, coming back to work can be like a fresh beginning. For a solid three hours you feel like you have energy and desire to be better than ever. Unfortunately a week of vacation only buys you three hours of this illusion. By lunchtime, the work and all of the headaches make you ready for another vacation.

The good part about this time of year is you get back just in time for the holiday parties, holiday food baskets sent by clients, more vacation not too far away, and everyone attempting their part at good cheer.

If it only lasted past Christmas!

I feel the same way about the day after a holiday or vaca, feeling like you can run it all or at least try, but then you realize that that mentality will only get you more work or that there is really nada to do, and all your enthusiasm goes into trying to beat that new game on Kontraband dot com.

I wish i had a vication. But i know exactly what you feel last year after my 2 week vacation. LAsted a good 10 mins in office then started day dreaming.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm L.I.D
  • From
My profile
Varb For Me

Personal Blog Top Sites Blog Soldiers - Advertise Your Blog to Bloggers Blog Review More blogs about Jane Lake Makes a Mistake.

Add to Google

Listed on BlogShares